1. Personal Data We Collect
When you use our site, we collect the following types of information:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting, or any other communication that you send us.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views, and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to:
- Manage and operate our website
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal data with any third parties without your consent, except in the following cases:
- If we are required to do so by law
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BBQ Book, our users, or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
5. Third-Party Links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal data.
9. Contact Us
Thank you for trusting BBQ Book with your information. We’re committed to keeping your data secure and continually improving your experience on our site.